Julie Austin, Psy.D., Licensed Clinical Psychologist, $180
We do not directly bill insurance. Many people have health policies that cover some part of mental health services, and we provide statements that you may submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. Payment is expected at the time services are provided.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.